Welcome to Lodge Hamilton Kilwinning No.7's web site.
Established prior to 1695 Lodge Hamilton Kilwinning No.7 is one of the oldest masonic lodges in Scotland. As a very ancient and well established lodge we have much to be proud of; as such we are delighted to share our heritage with you in the form of our website.
To our virtual visitors...
In the year and a half that our site has been up and running we have had over 5000 unique visitors, from 25 countries spanning the continents of Africa, America (North & South), Asia, Europe and Oceania. As a lodge, we are absolutely delighted to receive such support from all our visitors and would like to sincerely thank you all for your continued support.
So what does our site contain?
- We have a complete history of our lodge which spans five centuries, as well as an additional combined history in relation to the formation of the Grand Lodge of Scotland and the Provincial Grand Lodge of Lanarkshire.
- Our picture gallery contains over 70 images of our building, temple and our beautiful stained glass windows.
- Keep yourself up to speed with our current news, which is also available as an RSS feed for the more technology proficient!
- We have a complete list of our regular meetings and away visitations which is constantly updated for you.
- No website would be complete without a guest book; and ours is no exception. You can submit your own comments as well as view others.
- Our member services area allows you to access our document downloads area as well as signing up for email updates on lodge news and events.
- Let your friends know about our site via our tell a friend page which allows you to notify your friends instantly.
For those of you who have never managed to visit No.7, we hope you can do so in the future and you can be sure that you will be very warmly received by all.